“The Little Witch at School” is an artful blend of stories, games and cartoons.
!! Featured in the “Best of 2013” category !!
In this story, which is the prequel to “The Witch with No Name”, we’ll see our dear witch when she was just a schoolgirl and we’ll find out how she lost her name.
“The Little Witch at School” is a delight to explore (Each page animates as if you were watching a video, so it is highly engaging)
BestAppsForKids.com (Editor’s choice) :
A delightful tale with tons of additional activities to keep children engaged. This is a great app for the whole family!
Fun2Tap.com (App of the Month):
This is certainly one of the most unique storybooks that we have encountered, and it’s something that your child will likely enjoy.
We liked the story and beautiful illustrations and animations.
This year, the pupils of Chickenwich Elementary School will be taking their first witchery and wizardry examination.
They’ve become older and it’s time for them to separate from their cuddly toys, which are going to become the souls of their books of magic and start a new life..
But the changes aren’t easy and many tests await them…
Will the little witch pass the exam ?
Will Peepo the elf stay her friend no matter what happens ?
Your child can read, learn and have fun all at the same time:
* Fill in a magic coloring canvas using his/her knowledge of numbers
* Find the right letters for the magic words “mouth, open sesame”
* Go through an ogre’s stomach following a logical sequence
* Answer the enigmatic questions of the “genealomagic” tree.
* Touch, slide, shake and lots of other games…
“The Little Witch at School” will appeal to kids aged 4 to 10.
Set the difficulty level depending on your child’s age.
Use the camera, microphone and gyroscope in a new way!
Share a magic moment with your child, on a tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the story…
* 25 beautifully-presented interactive 3D pages
* 6 games
* 3 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text in both English and French
* 25 minutes for the whole family to share and enjoy
* 2 play modes: “Read to me” or “Read by myself”
* 4 challenges to unlock a “surprise” game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* An original score for your listening pleasure
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :
Discover our applications :
Interactive stories for kids aged 4 to 10:
– The Witch With No Name
– The Little Witch at School
– Is the Witch in Love?
– Peepo and the Unfinished Story
– Alizay, Pirate Girl
– Victor’s cold! (2 to 5)
Edutainment apps for under 7 year-olds:
– Cricket Kids: Opposites
– Cricket Kids: School Day
– Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents
Keep up-to-date with the latest Slim Cricket happenings at:
* Website: www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
If you have any issues with the app, please contact us at [email protected] or check our FAQs: http://www.slimcricket.com/Support.html
If there is no sound, uncheck the “Mute” setting on your device:
– Go to “Settings”, then “General”,
– In the “Use side switch to” section, make sure that “Mute” is selected,
– Then press the button next to Volume Control Button and the little red dot should disappear.