If it’s time to potty train, “Once Upon a Potty: Girl” (Boy edition also available), is your new best friend. For decades, Alona Frankel’s toilet learning classics have been helping parents and children conquer the developmental leap from diaper to potty. Narrated by her mother’s voice, Prudence learns about different body parts and functions, and figures out what the potty is (and isn’t) used for. This patient, loving and humorous Girl edition encourages children to learn through play and empowers parents and caregivers of all ages. Follow Prudence through her stages of discovery, and enjoy the many delightful hidden audio surprises throughout the story.
Explore the Story:
– ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
– LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
– SING-ALONG with two music modes: The Potty Song and Sing-Along
– ENJOY delightful, hidden sound effects and original scene-by-scene music score
Designed for children ages 1-4
Companion “Once Upon a Potty: Boy” application is also available!
The Reviews Are In:
– Editor’s Choice – Children’s Technology Review
– Featured in “5 Apps Designed to Make Potty Training a Breeze” – LilSugar
– Adapts well to the iPad, integrating amusing sound effects, interesting use of page transition and even a sing-a-long. – Kirkus Reviews
We’d Love To Hear From You!
– Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
– Need tech support? Contact us at [email protected]
– Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official child matters media licensed App: www.childmattersmedia.com
“Once Upon a Potty,” “Joshua” ™ & ©2011 Alona Frankel. All rights reserved